What Best Places To Visit In London On This Christmas 2020? – A cheerful festival like Christmas is enough to fill our hearts with warmth and positivity in the middle of the winter season. Winter is a great time to hop onto some new adventure if you are up for it. Europe is the winter wonderland and London is undoubtedly among the top locations where Christmas time is utterly mesmerizing and fascinating.
Through this article, we have hand-picked some interesting things to try during your Christmas stay in London. However, if you are still in the middle of planning and looking for professional assistance, feel free to reach out to us. NewsWorldLab helps you with the finest tour ideas that fit your budget and time-limit without compromising on any fun element. Without further ado, below are some interesting things to try in London.
• Check out the Incredible Christmas Lights and Decorations: Have a leisure walk around the colorful and scintillating streets of London and witness winter and Christmas charm without spending a dime. Year end times and winter decorations are everywhere and thus another reason to go on long walks here. Some of the popular streets that are quite popular for Christmas lights and decorations include Oxford Street, Regent’s street, and Trafalgar Square.
• Christmas Themed Tours: you can join Christmas themed tours to get the insight of this festival and how it is celebrated all across London. We have bikes, walk and bus tours which are Christmas inspired. Some of the top streets and places you visit through these tours include Somerset House, Covent Garden, Oxford Street, Carnaby Street, Regent’s Street, and Piccadilly Street, etc.
• London Christmas Markets is a must: From modern to traditional Christmas markets, London is home to a variety of Christmas markets which are popular among locals as well as tourists. Some of the fabulous Christmas markets include Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park, the Greenwich Christmas market, and the Southbank Centre Christmas market.
• Ice-Ice Skating: Snow, Christmas and ice skating, it is a subtle combination of fun and good times in Winter. A lot of options when it comes to going for ice skating in London. Some of the notable locations include Somerset House, Natural History Museum, and near the Tower of London.
• Hogwarts Experience: If you are a Harry Potter fan then winter is the right time to go visit the studio and experience Hogwarts in Snow.
• Christmas Parties: London has some amazing pubs and restaurants which are famous for their special Christmas and New Year parties. From having traditional British lunch to mulled wine, as along with great music, you name it and we have all sorted here.
Our Personal Tip:
London sure is an amazing place and we try to double your fun by making your trip hassle-free and seamless. NewsWorldLab is your travel adviser for through and through to suggest you better vacation places for your ultimate travel experience. So keep visiting, again and again, on our official website for more information about travel places like this for your holiday vacation trips for your friends and family trips.