Beautiful hair guarantees gorgeous personality that not only gives an enviable outlook but an unmatched self-confidence as well. Unfortunately, not many products on the shelf have hair healing or hair repair characteristics and give only a temporary solution to hair problems. They are backed by media hype to position instant hair revival shampoos, conditioners, and serums. However, given their long term side effects and hair depletion, many people have started shifting to organic based hair care products that deliver successful hair care solutions long term without damaging hair or hair scalp. Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Hair care products are one of the leading natural hair care alternatives to other chemical hair care options, which have gained immense popularity amongst beauticians and personal grooming experts.
The Number One Reason to Use Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Care
Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) has the highest percentage of organic acetic acid, which is great for reviving hair scalp and hair natural acid balance. Processed apple cider vinegar products are weak on vinegar element and may not be as effective hair care solution as the organic alternative. It is recommended to dilute the organic apple cider vinegar for cosmetic hair care purposes. For severe hair scalp conditions like Candida or hair dandruff, a high concentration of organic apple cider vinegar is suggested.
ACV Hair Care Solutions:
Apple Cider Vinegar can be used as the most cost-efficient and healthy hair product. You can make it almost instantly at home, before a shower or hair rinse.
Apple Cider Vinegar cures and prevents dandruff spread. People who drink diluted organic ACV have reportedly led healthier and active lifestyles undergoing lesser stress and skin related problems. Similarly, topical application of ACV on hair scalp renders instant relief from hair dandruff, unlike chemical-based harsh hair care alternatives.
Apple Cider Vinegar fights hair skin itching by freeing it from dandruff and other skin inflammation. Like our skin, ACV is also acid based and fights the alkaline-based hair build up caused by chemical based shampoos, hair treatments, and conditioners.
Apple Cider Vinegar is high in organic acids, minerals, and iron that reduce hair loss. People who apply apple cider vinegar directly on their hair scalp and fully grown hair progressively get better looking thicker hair.
Apple Cider Vinegar works as a hair follicle natural cleanser that helps remove chemical build-up, making hair look shinier and healthier.
Apple Cider Vinegar can be used as a natural hair care serum that adds softness and luster to overall hair.
Apple Cider Vinegar Hair care products basically work as an acidic hair clarifier, organic hair conditioner, and organic hair strengthener. Given its natural compatibility with hair scalp pH level, ACV has zero side effects on your hair. For extra dry and brittle hair, it is recommended to consult your dermatologist for recommended ACV dosages.
Hair Treatment Through Apple Cider Vinegar And Methodology, Side Effects and Dosages
Do you know how important it is to eat right in order to get a gorgeous head? Yes, that is true. People who maintain a healthy diet and lifestyle are more likely to have healthy, great looking hair. Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Treatment is a natural alternative to hair care that can help achieve and maintain long-lasting beautiful hair. How? By virtue of its inherently rich nutrients power which helps keep your blood pressure, sugar level, and anxiety levels low, giving you a hair to die for! Try Apple Cider Vinegar for Itchy Scalp or merely to give hair its lost luster back, you will find that this one natural product loves your hair as much as you do.
Research on Haircare
Hair care professionals suggest that in order to achieve and maintain beautiful hair one should:
- Eat healthy i.e., food rich in Vitamin B, minerals, good fatty acids, protein, and carbohydrates.
2. Exercise regularly; this helps regulate blood flow in the head giving your hair the required nutrients while keeping stress away.
3. Follow organic hair hygiene regime; this means regular washing and conditioning your hair with organic products.
By incorporating Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) in your daily diet and hair care regime, you can achieve beautiful looking hair from inside as well as from the outside. The acetic acid found in ACV supports balancing hair scalp pH level, regulates blood pressure and reduces stress creating hormones. Moreover when applied topically, apple cider vinegar hair care helps fight hair damaging bacteria that are the main causes of hair fungus and itchiness.
How to Use ACV for Hair Cosmetic Care?
The amount and use of Apple Cider Vinegar for hair care purposes vary from head to head according to hair length and thickness. However, below is the most commonly followed dosage amounts for shinier, cleaner and thicker hair.
- Mix a half cup of ACV in one quart of water and wash your hair with it after shampooing. This helps eliminate chemical residues from the hair giving it a natural shine.
2. Mix one teaspoon of ACV with one egg and 2-ounce organic hair oil. Keep this mixture in a bottle and use it as an organic shampoo twice a week. This recipe is best for dry hair. For normal to oily hair types, add one tablespoon of lemon juice to it.
3. Mix 2 teaspoons of ACV with 16 oz of pure water and sip it throughout the day. This helps keep your blood pressure, cholesterols levels and mood swings in control, supporting the development of beautiful hair.
Use organic ACV with the mother of vinegar in it. In case of overly sensitive skin, consult a trichologist prior to usage of ACV.
How to Use ACV for Hair Medicinal Care?
It should be noted that the below dosage amounts are used on average and the dosage quantities will vary according to the intensity of the medical problem and personal hair history.
- Mix one part ACV in 3 part lukewarm water and wash your hair with it at least 3 times a week. This will help cure mild dandruff as well as Candida.
- Apply 2-3 teaspoons of organic ACV directly on the scalp. Massage well and leave for 30 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water and enjoy an itch less scalp.
- Hair loss experts suggest using a mixture of ACV with organic honey, on bald areas of the head. Mix equal parts of organic ACV and honey together and apply this mixture ideally half an hour before shampooing. and we recommend do it this three times in a week to have a better result.
Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Hair tips have zero side effects on normal skin types. If you have doubts, take it slow and test your skin reaction by trying it on a small part of the skin. People allergic to apple, in general, might want to take a second opinion prior to using Apple Cider Vinegar for Itchy Scalp.