Apple Cider Vinegar Recipes For Your Family and Health
If you are looking for a one stop all solution for your house maintenance and cooking, look no further, Apple Cider Vinegar Recipes have all that you need. I have researched people using apple cider vinegar in their daily lives and have found that most of them not only take it as a general diet supplement but also religiously use it for overall house maintenance and to add to kitchen spice. Why not! Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV), although sour in taste, has what it takes to pickle a jar of chilies, marinate turkey or clean a carpet full of deadly stains.
Top-Rated Apple Cider Vinegar Recipes
Home Made Apple Cider Vinegar:
There are two most widely used recipes to make organic ACV from the comfort of your home.
• The extended ACV method includes a dozen apples, a large bowl with water and cheesecloth. Simply air freshly cut apples until they turn brown, after which add them to the bowl with ample water. Cover the bowl with cheesecloth and leave it in some place warm for 6 to 7 months. After the 7th month, drain the liquid through a coffee filter and cover the essence with cheesecloth for another month or so. Your ACV will be ready after the 7th month.
• The second method is merely a shorter more cost-effective version of the above recipe. In it, simply replace organic apples with apple scraps and keep on adding a few scraps into a jar full of water. Continue to do so till the water in the jar thickens after which you let the solution to ferment for a month. Drain the apple scraps after a month and use the organic apple cider vinegar.
Apple Cider Vinegar Recipes and Cleaning:
Looking for a “greener cleaning” solution for your home appliances and like? Use Apple Cider Vinegar as a healthier alternative to chemical-based cleaning agents.
• For the coffee maker, sterilizers and boilers, simply add one part distilled water and two parts ACV in the appliance. Go through a single boiling round. Pour the ACV water solution out of the appliance and rinse with fresh water. This will help clean mineral deposit from the water that happens over time. Make sure to give two to three water rounds after cleansing it with ACV. This cleanses remains of vinegar from the appliance.
• For drain cleaning, pour 250 ml of ACV into the drain, wait for 15 minutes, and then flush clean with hot water.
Apple Cider Vinegar Recipes and Diet :
• Drink 1-2 teaspoons of organic ACV with lukewarm water everyday half an hour before meals. This helps keep away acidity and heartburns.
• Sip in a glass of water, with one teaspoon honey and one teaspoon of ACV after a jog or workout session. This energizes your body to a new level while decreasing fat accumulation.
• Enjoy a healthy snack of popcorn bowl by sprinkling a few drops of organic ACV on it. This can be accompanied with a pinch of salt and French herbs of your choice.
Apple Cider Vinegar and Salad Recipes:
• Pour 1-2 teaspoons of organic ACV followed by a few drops of olive oil and sauces on your freshly made salad. This helps give your salad a tangy taste while doing wonders with your metabolic rate.
• Marinate a breast of chicken with two teaspoons of ACV, ½ teaspoon of black pepper and salt to taste. Cook at low heat until well done and mix with freshly cut vegetables. Enjoy a healthy Caesar salad.
Apple Cider Vinegar and Pickles Recipes:
For pickled beets bring to boil 1 cup ACV, ½ cup distilled water and sugar, a ¼ teaspoon mustard seeds and halved onions with a pinch of pickling spice and a teaspoon of black peppercorns. Simmer the essence for 40 minutes. Pour in a bowl and leave for a day to marinate. Boil beets in another pan and cut into half. Mix beets and pickle essence in a jar and leave for 2-5 days in a refrigerator before using ACV.
Feel free to share your very own Apple Cider Vinegar Recipes by emailing me at email@example.com