Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey For Weight Loss Drink
Organic honey has been used for healing purposes for hundreds of years. Crystallized organic honey is probably one of the most widely recommended natural tonics used for therapeutic and cosmetic reasons. On the other hand, Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) is widely becoming popular amongst people seeking natural fitness solutions and cure to many ailments from the comfort of their homes. Combining organic apple cider vinegar and honey not only forms a refreshing drink but also brings about an extremely rich and natural homemade health tonic that works as your weight loss drink.
Why Combine Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey For Weight Loss Drink?
The sour and sweet combination of apple cider vinegar and honey offers ACV and honey as your drinkable solution for your weight loss drink that can be applied topically as well as taken directly. Vinegar, by nature, is acid based but supports alkaline balancing through digestion. Similarly, organic honey with its low PH level supports the maintenance of body overall PH level through its alkalinizing properties. Taking these two PH supportive, ultra healing natural tonics delivers instantly.
• Sore throat remedy• Weight loss solutions• Heartburn solutions• Joint pain solution• Stress release solutions• Metabolic rate enhancement solutions• Stamina and vigor enhancement solutions• Cholesterol and blood pressure reduction• Skin toning and lightening solution• Antiseptic and antibacterial solutions for many ailments
Dosages of ACV and Honey:
1. Drinking one teaspoon of organic apple cider vinegar mixed with one teaspoon of organic honey early in the morning can help reduce weight, cure sinus, and throat congestions. It is recommended to add this mixture in lukewarm water, as this immediately spreads both apple cider vinegar and honey nutrients in your entire body, releasing tension and pain.
2. Drinking one teaspoon of organic apple cider vinegar mixed with one teaspoon of organic honey and a few drops of lemon juice help reduce acidity, body cellulite, and stress while working as a natural antioxidant.
3. Applying a mixture of organic ACV and organic honey on your skin delivers beautiful glowing skin instantly. Keep equal portions of both the tonics in a bottle and apply it twice a week for best skin results.
Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey Tips:
Vinegar and Honey have been known to reduce blood sugar level and control cholesterol in people with similar problems. However, care should be taken in using organically derived honey and apple cider vinegar only. Processed natural tonics fail to deliver similar results and may harm instead of doing any good.
Top Five Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey For Weight Loss Drink Uses:
1. Therapeutic uses of Apple Cider Vinegar include dosages for lowering sugar level, maintaining blood PH level and treating cancer especially esophageal cancer. The most widely used dosage amount is 3 teaspoons of ACV in 16 oz of water, consumed throughout the day at regular intervals.
2. Cosmetic Apple Cider Vinegar and honey Uses include hair maintenance and follicle rejuvenation, skin acne treatment and toning treatments in case of topical application and direct consumption of diluted apple cider vinegar for internal blood detoxification. Simply mix equal amount of ACV with an equal amount of honey or water for topical application.
3. Lifestyle Apple Cider Vinegar and honey Uses include consuming 1-2 teaspoons of ACV diluted in 16 oz of distilled water daily. This keeps your vital body mechanisms like heart and blood pressure under control.
4. Personal Hygiene Apple Cider Vinegar Uses include using diluted ACV as an antiseptic. People who have learned to appreciate organic natural tonics like apple cider vinegar and honey use it to clean your teeth stains.
5. Household Apple Cider Vinegar Uses as a range from basic culinary uses to using organic ACV as a disinfectant. People who have used organic ACV with equal parts of water have found it to be amazing for hard to remove stains.