An Insight into Apple Cider Vinegar Acne Treatment
Staying healthy is on a top priority of any fitness conscious person. Almost every person nowadays wants to look beautiful from the inside out. It is no secret that regular exercise and healthy eating naturally detoxifies the body, making it look gorgeous. Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Acne treatment options present natural prevention and acne cure that can help keep your body’s internal functioning and external outlook remarkably well.
Why Natural Apple Cider Vinegar Acne Treatment?
Acne is the most common skin condition and people who have it, will do just anything to get rid of it! That is why Apple Cider Vinegar Acne treatment has emerged as the most effective, natural and cost-efficient way of dealing with acne at home. Using Apple Cider Vinegar Acne treatment tips helps detoxify the body by directly drinking it or by applying it topically on the acne. In either way, your skin gets that natural acne free glow without the use of harmful chemicals and steroids.
Is acne a result of overly active sebaceous glands or is it a byproduct of stress? Are all of us prone to acne related skin conditions or is it common in teenagers only? Well, the truth of the matter is that when it comes to acne, age, stress level, hormones, and many other factors come in play. The basic reason of acne is hormonal malfunctioning. Apple Cider Vinegar Acne treatment helps keep the hormonal balance of the body intact, which in turn reduces stress and acne-triggering factors. Also, its external application helps cleanse and tone the skin from acne-causing impurities.
How Does Apple Cider Vinegar Help in Acne Treatment?
Apple Cider Vinegar has gained popularity because of its naturally rich composition to detoxify skin, both internally and externally. This natural tonic is full of good acids, minerals, and vitamins that help give skin a naturally enviable glow while working on acne control and treatment. Essentially, Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) helps:
• Restore pH level of body and skin, by its alkalinizing effect during digestion. This reduces stress, anxiety, and production of excessive mucous that can trigger skin acne. On the other hand, its topical use help maintains skin pH level, making it look supple and clean.
• Cleanse skin innermost glands that are power hubs for excessive oil production leading to acne.
• Tone skin by virtue of its antibacterial and antiseptic properties.
Apple Cider Vinegar Acne help is probably one of the best natural solutions for successful acne treatment. Care should be taken in choosing the right brand of Apple Cider Vinegar and preference should be given to only organic Apple Cider Vinegar. Also, it is recommended to test a part of diluted organic ACV on your skin prior to usage.
Apple Cider Vinegar Acne Care – Dosage and Methodology for Best Skin Results
Vinegar has always been recognized as the best and most effective acne healer. Its acidic nature makes it highly suitable for maintaining skin acidic balance and elasticity. Moreover, Apple Cider Vinegar Acne care and treatments present a chemical-free way to treat some of the most intense acne conditions, successfully. Apple Cider Vinegar has been used to cure:
• Skin acne
• Skin dryness
• Skin itchiness
• Skin dermatitis
• Skin Rashes
• Skin cellular repair, maintenance, and natural glow
Cosmetic Skin Care with Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV):
Organic ACV can be used as a regular natural skin cleanser, antiseptic and skin tonic.
1. Mix 2-3 tablespoons of ACV in a bucket full of water and wash your body with it. This will help keep away body acne from the back and other far of reach areas.
2. Mix 1 teaspoon of ACV in 4 teaspoons of water. Dab the mixture on facial acne, leave for an hour and make your facial acne disappear almost instantly.
3. Mix 2 teaspoon of ACV in 8 oz of lukewarm water and sip throughout the day. This will give your skin an internal glow, fighting toxic creating hormones that cause acne.
4. Mix 1 teaspoon of ACV with 1 teaspoon water and apply the mixture on sunburnt skin. This will alleviate sunburn pain immediately.
Apple Cider Vinegar Tip:
For best results, use organic Apple Cider Vinegar in quantities as suggested by your skin specialist. Organic ACV contains the main ingredient namely “mother of vinegar” that is used to cure acne by killing bacteria. However, it should be noted that skin sensitivity varies from person to person. What is advisable to your friend might not be suitable for your skin type. Ideally, diluted organic Apple Cider Vinegar is the way to go for average to normal skin types.
Therapeutic Skin Care with Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV):
Organic Apple Cider Vinegar delivers 100% natural and effective medicinal help for all types of acne prone skin conditions.
1. Drinking and applying Apple Cider Vinegar on the skin can help cure severe acne conditions. A widely used recommended dosage is 3 teaspoons of Apple Cider Vinegar mixed with 16 oz of water, 3 times a day for internal use. For topical application, the dosage requirement varies with skin sensitivity and acne condition. Your medical expert might recommend a higher concentration of Apple Cider Vinegar say, one part Apple Cider Vinegar one part water mixed with ¼ lemon juice for treating acne blackheads.
2. Applying 2 teaspoons of Apple Cider Vinegar mixed in an average cup of water, throughout the day, will help reduce skin inflammation and itchiness.
3. Applying undiluted organic Apple Cider Vinegar on insect bites can immediately give pain relief while proving antiseptic as well. For sensitive skin, instead of direct application apply a mixture of baking soda and organic Apple Cider Vinegar in equal quantities, on the exposed area.
4. One cup of organic Apple Cider Vinegar a day in your bathing tub is all you need to keep away from body acne and pustules.
Our Best Tip:
Direct application on sensitive skin may exaggerate the skin condition even when it is done to soothe an insect bite. It is recommended to either dilute organic Apple Cider Vinegar with some other organic based skin toner like honey or simply add pure water. Apple Cider Vinegar Acne care is best done when the Apple Cider Vinegar to the other component ratio is strictly followed.